Friday, January 7, 2011

I want to blog

I just don't know what to write about and I don't want to force anything.  However, I watched Private Practice last night and got excited about Violet's book that was getting published!  I mean, I know its a character on a television show, but over the last few weeks I've been thinking a lot about my future.  And I know that I am in need of a desperate change in direction.  And I love writing.  So maybe if I had a theme to write about, I would be able to turn that into a memoir which I have always dreamed about writing?  Can you really write a memoir at 27?  I'm not sure...

My emotions have been all over the place lately.  Going through Christmas and New Years was difficult and fun at the same time.  I am so excited to see my Mom and Sis at the end of the month.

No comments:

Post a Comment