Monday, December 6, 2010

Mondays

Why do Monday's have the connotation that they do?  I feel bad for Monday's because everyone is so hard on them.  Yes, I get it, we have to go back to work or school, but it's also another day that you didn't have yesterday.

I am still trying to get used to this schedule, I don't know if you actually ever GET USED it, but the long days are even longer during this time.  You would think people would be nicer because of the holidays, but they are actually more rude than ever. 

I was talking with my friends about the term "excuse me" and how it comes off so rudely sometimes.  I told them that I have always used, "pardon me" to get through a crowd or interfere with someone/something and it has served me well.  It's very, very difficult to say pardon me and it being taken as rude.  Try it, if you don't believe me.  Look in the mirror and try to say pardon me with an attitude.  If you can do it, I would be very impressed.

OK, more later.  Back to work...on this cold Monday!

1 comment:

  1. That' because we're spanish and they always say pardon, I do the exact same.

    ReplyDelete